Sunday, July 10, 2016

It's been a while...

Well, I see that my past post in my personal blog is in April...
The more the time passes by, the more I lose my urge to write and to create...
I admit that I am experiencing kind of a burnout lately...

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...


via GIPHY
The more I create at work, the less I want to do something creative personally. Working three jobs does not help that much, I guess...Work is really fulfilling, I am very lucky to be where I am, I am very lucky to still have students and translations after my day-job.

You have to know your limits, you have to know where to stop, but what happens if you should not stop, if people depend on you for their survival? I sound melodramatic I guess, but I believe, somewhere in the way I've lost my liveliness. I am not happy anymore. I just keep going.
I definitely need a break. And then one step at a time.
Too many battles to fight - time to choose.


No comments:

Post a Comment