Friday, April 8, 2016

#deardiary: alone vs lonely or normal vs unique?


This year I have had the luck to be traveling... A LOT.
What I have been doing was a life dream actually.
Sometimes it gives great joys, sometimes it gives great loneliness.
On the one hand, I love spending time alone. After all in my "multiple-intelligences" test, I got 45% intrapersonal, which means that I do need to spend time on my own and process things.
On the other hand, I can't help wondering, what would happen and how my life would change if I had somebody beside me.
I'm not implying that I am alone in this world. Not literally.
I was talking to a friend the other day and they mentioned that when I go out of my house, I meet 100 different people. And this is true. I even have people around me in my home.
But this does not necessarily mean that you are not alone. What matters is how you feel.
If you have people who understand you. If there are people who feel your needs and want you to be happy. Of course this has to do with the fact that maybe you don't meet their needs.
People are strange. I mean I am strange as well.
Maybe I am more different than anybody else. Certainly not a stereotype...
So being not-normal and not generally accepted makes you be alone.
Not necessarily a bad thing....





#keepmoving #beyourself

No comments:

Post a Comment