Sunday, October 25, 2015

#zentime Sunday coffee

For some people, it may seem natural to get their friends, family, partners on Sunday morning and have coffee somewhere nice.
In my country this happens a lot, not only on Sundays, but every day.
Well, me... I never have time...
I never have time because I always have to work (at the office, lessons, studying, housework, work with kid) and I usually have lessons or translations on the weekends, so Sunday coffee bye bye!!!
Being a 5-day-"weekend" in my hometown  and since most of my students are on trips with their families, gave me the chance to unwind in my favourite cafe...
I even got a newspaper (Yes, they still exist!!!)
Strolling on the seafront with views like these... you can help but feel calm... (no matter what)

Have a nice Sunday everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment