Monday, August 17, 2015

Summer Adventures: Staycation Day 4 + Blog & photo challenges!

The last one... at last!!
A really lazy wake up playing silly games on Facebook, while drinking coffee. These games have saved my life all the summers that I had not been working. Back then there were a lot more, right now I have kept only a couple, when I am home and I want to clear my head...
So I combine two things I like: music and crime (no I am not committing any crime, I just like to solve them !!!)

Song pop is great to play with friends and laugh about the mistakes you made or talk about the songs and what they remind you of...
Maybe I 'll "blog- challenge" myself again and post one song a day with its story.... Good idea? We'll see...
Criminal Case is an observation game - finding objects, solving mysteries....
But enough about the games.
Today was dedicated to the gym and to the kid...
Went to a new gym with the kid who is thinking of quitting kick box and start building his body. I guess it's a good thing. I mean although Kick boxing has killer workouts, I was a bit concerned when the kid has games and has to beat the opponent up. It did build his character and his discipline and his attitude and will never be a bullying victim, but still, the couch insisting on him playing on national level was something I did not like!
We haven't decided, yet. I do trust the gym I took him to - I know that the owner knows a lot of things, he keeps learning and studying and also my friend and ex-personal trainer works there and she is going to keep an eye on him....
So, I spend most of the day with the kid, we had lunch together (I cooked 2 dishes, no 3), watched Hercules and Xena reruns and we had an English lesson together (had to actually, since we have to catch up)
I am really enjoying these moments, I don't see him much lately.
Being a working mum has always made the difference, but now he is a teen and he'd rather spend time with his friends and that makes it more difficult for me to spend time with him.

So the kid is out with his friends - time for me to go to the gym which opens today from their summer holiday!
I chose the bars- lesson.... Tomorrow - if I can move - I'll go to my favourite spinning...

I think I have started to shape up a bit... I have 10 pounds more to go, but I have to try a bit more to "sculpture" it the way I want it....
So I challenged myself - 30 days of gym every single day and when I reach my goal, at least 3 times a week!!! I've set myself a SMILE/ SMART Goal I guess!!! LOL

Another blog/photo/ doing good to myself challenge I read and I am definitely taking part is the #30daysofselfiecare challenge 
I am not doing the whole list, but I think I will do at least one thing that will have a positive affect on myself.  

And with all this... this was my last day of Staycation.... Tomorrow back to work and also starting with some lessons....
No I won't be able to write every day....I guess I have to set another SMART / SMILE Goals to write at least once a week!!
Take care people! Until we meet again!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment