Sunday, August 16, 2015

Summer adventures: Staycation: Day 3

Day started really calm - I've spent 2-3 hours reading my book. It's the first time in years that I actually enjoyed doing nothing - well I wasn't actually doing nothing, I was reading, but it's not moving....
After this peaceful moment, day went like hell - I am in a high whining mood and I find everything wrong - everybody is to blame....
It's one of those days I guess...
Day continued with a trip to Mihaniona for coffee. Passed through Peraia and N. Epivates to actually see that people were swimming in the (dirty sea) - Reminded me a scene of the '70's when our parents used to drag us over there and I used to get all these kinds of allergies and infections from the polluted water....
After a walk near the boats in the burning sun, had a coffee over there while I was getting on everybody's nerves...


Mihaniona has not changed at all! I remember years ago I was working at a language school over there and then I was about to buy it. Glad that I didn't - first of all people in villages prefer to go to their "own" schools - everybody's got a cousin, an aunt. etc - I was going to spend too much money on a risky business, plus I would have to move over there...
Having my own language school was actually one of my big dreams for many years, since I graduated from university. I had a lot of chances to do it, but I never risked. I don't know why. Maybe if I had, things would be different right now.
As the years went by, I developed different interests, not that I gave up teaching, I never will, I love my job. But I don't think I would be a good business woman for some reason. Not as a language school owner I guess.
Lost one more pound btw, but looking at my picture I know I have to try more - I am not happy with myself and I feel really bad that I allowed myself to become like this.
I had accomplished such a success a couple of years ago and I have ruined everything because I am not disciplined enough to keep a regular nutrition plan. And now I am trying and I am trying. Lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks and I have 10 more to go or 11...
Starting a regular exercise routine from tomorrow - gym opens again - I promise I will not lose myself again...



The rest of the day found me cleaning, ironing, washing - I washed the garbage bin! And the balcony...
Something is wrong with me....
One more day and then back to work.... At last!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment