Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Eating clean

It's been a week now that I am trying to eat clean and keep an exercise routine.
Most of the times I am really hungry.
I don't really know how I did it the last times. I really don't know how to keep my mind off food.
One thing that gets on my nerves is that I have to carry my food to work.
I just hate all this plastic bowls and the fact that I HAVE to eat at specific hours.
What made me reach the weight I am now is the fact that I had not been eating almost anything during the day and when I got back home late in the evening, I ate everything I could find!


All these years at the gym have made the difference and I do not have so much fat in my body, but still, eating clean makes the difference. Exercise is important but not that much important at the stage I am now.
I am keeping a light aerobic programme with spinning at least 4 times a week and next week I am taking up running ( I hope).

1 kg down... 7 to go....
Keep going.... Keep trying...
To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment