Monday, April 21, 2014

I'm sorry but I've actually never....


.....eaten seafood.... No I have never tried it and it seems that I never will, since I found out that I am allergic to it... No, I am not curious...
I have never driven a car.... No I don't know how.... I don't really know if I am ever going to learn, my spatial intelligence comes to... zero....
I have never gone bungee jumping, rafting, mountain climbing (these things I would like to do, but I probably won't!! LOL)
I have never stayed out all night, not even when I was young and don't think there is a chance that I will....
Is there something you have never done?
Any regrets?

(Post idea taken from :  http://fatmumslim.com.au/im-sorry-ive-actually-never/ )


5 comments:

  1. Hi Dora!

    This is great - and I can see how many things we have in common :) I don't know how to drive either (I told you my ditch story on FB ; ), I will never try extreme sports as I am afraid of heights and extreme stuff in general.

    I love seafood apart from clams and oysters and mussel-lloking things - I will never try them - yuck!

    I wish I had learned how to ride a bike. When the other kids were learning, I was sitting under the trees reading books : ) I also wish I had learned how to swim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will try these double bikes (that look like sofas on wheels) they rent on the seafront when you come to Thessaloniki!! This way we will have ridden a bike without actually worrying about the balance!!! Thanks for your comment Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have actually tried to ride a bike. When the children were small we bought bikes to ride with them, but it was a disaster and I gave up almost immediately. I found it much easier running alongside them. And you will never get me to do a bungee jump or white-water rafting.
    I've never performed on stage although I work backstage for a local amateur theatre company.
    But one thing I've never done and would like to is learn how to dance. I don't mean jigging about at a disco, but properly with a partner. But first you need a partner ... and second, he must also want to dance ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! That's the basic part I am afraid, but if you go to a dancing school, maybe there is someone without a pair? Why don't you try asking?

    ReplyDelete