Saturday, June 2, 2012

My very own spinning mix!

I didn't think that I could do it, but nothing is impossible...
Here are my music choices for my very own spinning choreography. :)

1. Anjulie - Brand new Chick (warm up)
2. Black Box - Strike it up (Pace)
3. AC/DC - TNT (Hills)
4. The Prodigy - Voodoo People Pendulum Remix (Speed Work)
5. Billy Talent - Red Flag (Intervals)
6. Lost Witness - Red Sun Rising (Speed Work)
7. Hoobastank - Out of Control (Mountain Climb)
8. Toni Basil - Hey Mickey (Pace - dorapap style!!!!)
9. Michelle Branch - Breathe Chris Cox Remix (Power climb)
10. Summer Paradise - Simple Plan ft Sean Paul (Ride home)

The whole mix is about 42 minutes including the last song, but it is an intense workout with lots of climbs for those who can take it!!!
Happy Spinning!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment