Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 365 - THE END

About a year ago -to tell you the truth it is a couple of months more... :( I started this photo-project called 365. The idea was to take one picture a day and post it over here.At first I thought this would be pretty easy since I do take pictures almost every day, but it turned out to be really difficult beacause first of all I couldn't choose which picture would be the right one and of course there were days that I hadn't taken any picture at all, that's why it took me so long to finish it. This blog was not used only for the 365 project and it will continue to exist as "thoughts" ( as it was meant to be from the beginning).
Looking back at the first photos, brings lots of memories (good and bad ones) and I guess this is the purpose of the 365 photo project.
So even though it will not contunie as 365, I think it a great idea to post a photo of the day once in a while!
Take care people!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing project and collection of memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the idea!! MaybeI'll start this again!

    ReplyDelete