Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rain


Wednesday, February 28, 2007I just hate it when it's raining!
Yesterday was a very hectic day for me... One problem came up after the other!!
First of all Yiannis (my son) has a cold again and I couldn't find a babysitter... After a lot of phonecalls, my pupil Zoe offered to help out! (Thanks Zoe!!)

Then I had a lesson at the language school. My schedule had changed and I had a "gap", about an hour and a half , which I managed to "fill" with a private lesson...
But... as I do not drive and my husband could not pick me up, I had to find a taxi...
And here's a piece of advice for you! Don't even try to call for a cab when it's raining!! I called 5 taxi companies and guess what... all lines were busy!!!
So I rush out in the rain, try to go to the centre of the area I work, there is a taxi station over there, maybe I am lucky...
I walk for 5-10 minutes under an umbrella, but I get soaked anyway...
My boots, my pants, my backpack... the books inside...
I finally manage to get a taxi and I go to my lesson in time, trying to ignore the fact that my clothes are wet...
I just hate rain!!!

1 comment:

  1. People's comments:
    Lily said...

    Hi Theodora, nice blog you have. I was worried to hear about the rain etc... It seems you had trouble...Anyway, thanks for giving us your new blog link. See you. Kisses!
    February 28, 2007 11:29 PM
    Anonymous said...

    Hallo liebe Theodora,
    danke dass du mich informiert hast, ich bin richtig ein wenig traurig! Kommst du gar nicht wieder auf yahoo 360?
    Warum hast du uns verlassen, hattest du mit jemandem Ärger?
    Ich hoffe es geht dir gut und wünsche dir hier viel Erfolg.
    Danke dass du mich informiert hast wo ich dich jetzt finden kann, sei lieb gegrüßt, geiasou,
    Susi
    March 1, 2007 7:04 AM
    Anonymous said...

    Theo san!!
    (Okay, you said to leav a name sooooo this is Michiko JUMPIN' Theo san!!) :))

    Rain.. I love the rain but not when I have to be outside in it :P
    What a hectic day you had.. I hope your evening was a relaxing one @};-

    HUGS!!
    March 1, 2007 1:46 PM
    Anonymous said...

    What a day!!!! How is your son now???
    Ioanna
    March 2, 2007 6:02 PM
    Efi said...

    I hate rain, and snow too..
    March 2, 2007 6:18 PM

    ReplyDelete