Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Internet connections???

t’s been many years now that I spend time on the Internet. I started it when I needed information about my work and slowly I developed an interest in blogging, chatting, posting pictures, sharing stuff with friends and people I have never met…
As most of you know, I have pages almost everywhere, mostly because I wanted to be connected with friends (online and real) and students!! The chance to meet and chat with new people also played an important role!!! I have made some really great friends over here…
But what has amazed me the most lately is Facebook!! You’ll say, it is a silly impersonal page – you do nothing than playing games! That is true, but… lately Facebook has changed my life!
I have found so many people I had lost contact with… Old colleagues, people I went to school with, relatives, people I haven’t spoken to in years…. Every day I find or get found by someone!!!
So what is your opinion about facebook? Do you have a page there? Have you found people you know there? I’d love to know!!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=545631861 - if you want to get in touch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment