Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Favourite moments

  • Coffee at Iktinou, browsing a newspaper and commenting on the passers-by with Sotiri
  • Dancing to German Hip Hop with Yianni, making a total fool out of ourselves!!
  • Lunch at Ladadika on Sunday, although I am so stuffed afterwards that I can't move!!!
  • Singing "Lithium" by Nirvana with Aggeliki and Konstantina!
  • Running on my track listening to my fave music on my ipod,singing along not caring that the whole neighborhood is listening to my terrible voice!!!
  • Talking on the phone with my "daughter" in Germany (Elektroula I love you!!)
  • Talking with Avgi at 8 o'clock in the morning psychoanalysing eachother!!
  • Browsing Craig's pictures
  • Chatting online (although I seem to piss certain people off lately! - Sorry dear!!)
  • Smelling the air in October...
Will you share your favourite moments with me?
(Θα μοιραστειτε τις αγαπημένες σας στιγμές μαζί μου?)

No comments:

Post a Comment